One of Bake to Nature’s favourite ingredients that is used in many of our products is coconut oil. Some people get so afraid of fat but fat is actually good for you as long as they are the right kinds. Fats won’t make you “fat!”
Here are just a few facts about coconut oil:
- Coconut Oil can help lower cholesterol as it enables your body to metabolize the cholesterol in your system quicker.
- Coconut Oil also stimulates the thyroid gland which in turn creates important chemicals that play a role in preventing disease and anti-aging.
- Coconut oil had been shown to help prevent infections and has anti-bacterial properties.
- Coconut oil can help increase energy and increase brain function.
- Coconut oil works as a moisturizer and it’s amazing for your skin and even your hair.
Go to www.bulletproofexec.com to learn even more about the benefits of coconut oil and eating and using healthy fats.
Ok, now on to the market. Tomorrow is our last market in downtown Collingwood until the end of September so make sure you stop by and stock up on your goodies and try our NEW Trekker Cookie!